Thursday, May 13, 2010

my favorite love quotes

  • Te quiero mas que el amor - i love you more than love
  • Every touch reminds my heart just how much I love you
  • Just before I turn in for the night, I want to let you know that my heart stays with you tight, so that my warmth will make you feel that everything's going to be right. I love you
  • I want you to know how much I love you, but the words escape me
  • I love you more than there are stars in the sky
  • Everyone was born for a reason; to love you is mine
  • "I can't say 'I Love You' to you anymore my darling because those three words aren't enough to describe my love for you."
  • I love you, easy to say but it takes a long time to prove
  • I couldn't tell you how much I love you, not even if the sky were my paper and the ocean my ink
  • When I die, I want to give all my body parts to donate except my heart... Because all this time it belongs only to you


No comments:

Post a Comment